SafePoint Titan® smart safes combine the latest in secure hardware with Loomis’ advanced proprietary software to streamline cash-handling processes, improve accuracy, and minimize downtime.
- Intuitive interface
The feature-rich UI with scalable design allows for simplified system enhancements and software updates.
- Integrated tutorials and diagnostics
Onscreen training materials and diagnostic capabilities help customers maximize uptime.
- Maximized communication uptime
Built-in wireless connectivity eliminates service delays or the need for IT support.
- Keyless entry
Secure and remote keyless entry eliminates potential service lapses due to lack of keyed access.
SafePoint Titan is available with single- or bulk-note validators, and standard or XL cassettes. Additional bottom vault options and pedestals are available.
1,200 notes per cassette
2,250 notes per XL cassette
SafePoint Titan with Storage Vault
12.25"w x 30.75"h x 19"d
SafePoint Titan with Tube Vend
12.25"w x 30.75"h x 22"d
SafePoint Titan Series 4 with Standard Side Vault
27.25"w x 30.75"h
SafePoint Titan Series 4 with Till Storage Vault
19.75"w x 30.75"h
- 7-inch color screen
- Integrated onscreen tutorials
- Easy-to-access main CPU board and power supply
- Managed access with individual PINs
- Single- or bulk-note validator
- Support for standard (1,200 notes) or XL (2,250 notes) cassettes
- Note validator maintenance door for easy jam clearing
- Integrated thermal printer and receipt cutter
- RoHS compliant / CE, UL certified
- Intuitive icon-based interface for ease of training
- Remote system updates and diagnostics
- Complete cash management application
- Wireless or Ethernet network connectivity options
- Keyless entry
- Advanced accounting features
- Software upgrades and new currency releases supported via network download
- Customized remote report download capabilities
- Storage for 48,000 financial and security transactions